Synchronizing Your Small Business:
All Your People, Processes, and Information
There is a solution that integrates your people, processes, and their information to resolve business problems in an efficient manner so that every team member always knows:
- WHAT - Your customer service rep is on vacation and you cannot access incoming email messages to know what issues need immediate attention
- WHEN - Your new client is ready to meet your team, but you don't know when to schedule it because you lack visibility into everyone's calendar
- WHO - Your assistant interrupts you to gather contact information on who your newest customer is
- HOW - You've landed a new project and your team needs to know how to proceed by following your proven task list
- WHERE - Your colleagues helped edit the final revision of a client presentation, but you can't find where they saved the document
Communication relies on having access to the information you need, knowing when appointments are being made and having contact information readily available.
Collaboration means sharing files, tasks, and projects: on the road, in the office and across departments.
Integrating these two fundamental elements can:
- Lower costs
- Increase efficiencies and
- Leverage the "hidden" knowledge housed in different departments within your company
Microsoft Exchange Server and Windows SharePoint Services deliver a unified solution. Together they provide communication and collaboration to workers who need to share information on a regular basis, regardless of where they are located. They allow your employees to get to the right people or the right information to get the job done, quickly and efficiently.
Lanlogic Delivers on the Promise of Cohesive Teamwork
From the beginning, Lanlogic realized that small businesses don't have the budget or time to build and manage a Microsoft Exchange or Windows SharePoint server.
Our hosting solution gives you the rich features of both, without the cost and headache of installing or maintaining either.
By choosing hosting services from Lanlogic, you can connect to our servers to reap the rewards of an integrated communications and collaboration platform, that includes:
- Email messaging
- Shared calendars and contacts
- Shared documents, tasks, projects and online discussions
- iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Palm Treo, Google Android and other smart phone access
- Postini Email spam and virus filtering Security Services
- Microsoft Outlook and Entourage support
- Apple Mail, iCal, and Address book support on Mac OS X Snow Leopard
Staying Connected While Away from the Office
We all know that competing in today's business environment requires anytime, anywhere connectivity -- not just to email, but to all of the information you need to serve your customers. Your employees need access to their business tools on the road, from home, at a client's location or sometimes, even on vacation.
With Exchange and SharePoint hosting, your office travels with you via your laptop, mobile phone, or any other Windows PC or Apple Mac that is available to you. Moreover, everything is synchronized, so everyone is always on the same page.
Lanlogic Hosted Solutions: Powered by People You Can Trust with Service You Can Count On
Lanlogic dedicates a group of Microsoft Certified Professionals based in the San Francisco Bay Area to service our hosting customers. Each technical support rep has 5 or more years of hands-on, real-world IT experience. As a result, Lanlogic customers work with a team that is completely familiar with their Exchange Server and SharePoint Services hosting requirements.
We have been in business since 1995 with year-after-year of stable growth. Our experience dates back to Microsoft's original releases of Exchange Server and SharePoint Services. Lanlogic is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, which means we have demonstrated superior expertise. In order to maintain this status, we are certified annually and provide ongoing proof of performance through client references.
We have thousands of satisfied users and hundreds of lasting client references.