Server Hosting: An On-Demand Technology Platform
Typically, savvy customers elect to implement a server hosting solution based on resolving the following constraints:
- Budget - new capital expenses are hard to justify
- Time - installing a new server on-premise takes time
- Expertise - training or hiring for new technologies is costly and time-consuming
- Facility - building or upgrading a server room is complex
If you find yourself under any of these constraints, hosting is a great alternative. Some applications and services you may consider hosting are:
|Microsoft Exchange Server
||Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
||CRM (Siebel, SalesLogix, ACT, Microsoft Dynamics, Goldmine, etc)
|Microsoft Small Business Server (SBS)
||Microsoft Essential Business Server (EBS)
|Financial/ERP (QuickBooks, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, Great Plains, Navision, Solomon, Axapta, etc)
||Microsoft SQL Server
||Streaming Media (Windows Media, Adobe Flash, Apple Quicktime)
|Microsoft Terminal Server
||Microsoft Windows Server
|FTP and Secure FTP
|Microsoft Office Communications Server
||Blackberry, Good Mobile Messaging Servers
These services require a stable server environment, with reliable backup and consistent connectivity.
Using this approach, you can:
- Avoid capital expenses by using operational budgets
- Realize a faster-time-to-implementation, leading to faster-time-to-market
- Enjoy the latest technology advantages without recruiting or training personnel to install and support it
- Rollout new applications without worrying about facilities management issues
Dedicated Server Hosting- Also known as Managed Hosting, this is our standard server hosting solution which provides dedicated resources such as processor(CPU), memory (RAM), disk space, security, and backup. Dedicated server hosting ensures you don't have any capacity or performance limitations.
Virtual Server Hosting - Using a single dedicated server, this solution enables multiple server applications to share resources. Server virtualization is typically used for server consolidation, development and testing, or legacy application hosting requirements. Virtual server hosting relies on Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware technology.
Lanlogic Server Hosting: Infrastructure and Service You Can Depend On
Lanlogic has invested millions of dollars in the technology housed in our secure data center. This offers you real-time access to backup power, redundant connectivity, and other infrastructure investments.
By choosing Lanlogic to host your applications, you will recognize many ways to control costs, reduce risk and gain peace of mind.
Some examples are:
- Leverage your current IT investments by using your existing software licenses
- Enjoy a seamless transition by following our proven best practices that minimize downtime and jump-start your implementation
- Replicate your local network domain via Microsoft Active Directory integration for more complex server migrations
- Experience corporate enterprise support with a personal touch, gained from years of working with large business customers
You can count on Lanlogic to deliver a comprehensive server hosting solution that is backed by a dedicated team of Microsoft-Certified Professionals with experience gained since 1995.