IT Solutions for Local Government Agencies or Educational Organizations
Government agencies and educational organizations face shrinking budgets and expanding demands for:
- streamlining processes and workflows
- consolidating information in different departments, and
- maintaining excellent service levels despite personnel cutbacks
Public sector institutions generally require assistance with strategic, project-based engagements that are typically complex in nature and outside the range of your internal expertise.
As a city municipality or county agency, you may need help with government IT security projects or e-government initiatives.
As a school district, college, or university, you may need help with educational IT solutions such as server consolidation and virtualization, or storage area network (SAN) deployment.
Serving Citizens and Educating Students with IT Services from Lanlogic
Lanlogic is an Alameda County Certified Small Local and Emerging Business (SLEB) Vendor. We do business with members of Municipal Information Systems Association of California (MISAC) and California County Information Services Directors Association (CCISDA).
We engage with our local communities by sponsoring Chamber of Commerce organizations and many other local non-profit institutions. We have worked with public utilities, law enforcement agencies, educational organizations, libraries and others in the public sector to supplement their existing IT organizations and help them become more efficient through technology.
While your own in-house IT department is busy maintaining your existing infrastructure, and supporting your employees and the public you serve,
Lanlogic can augment your resources.
Examples of projects we have performed for public sector clients include:
- Government IT security assessments - a local county agency water utility needed to evaluate network security as it related to their SCADA system
- Educational technology assessments and strategic planning - several Bay Area school districts requested help with a network security assessment; plus, a local community college asked for assistance with a strategic technology plan
- Virtual Public CIO services - various local county agencies have trusted our senior managers to perform the function of a virtual public CIO
- Public sector IT outsourcing - small Alameda county agency chose to outsource all IT support and services instead of hiring another staff member
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning - deployed a backup solution for a local East Bay municipality and helped its city IT department create a disaster recovery and business continuity plan
- Network management - a rural community college has depended on Lanlogic since 1999 for network management and support
- On-site Support - an East Bay library relies on Lanlogic for onsite support, primarily in relation to network troubleshooting and configuration, as well server system administration
By working with Lanlogic on specific IT projects or consulting engagements, you can:
- Reduce risk - Get your project done right, and on-time
- Control costs - Spend only what is necessary, only when you need it
- Achieve peace of mind - Attain your end result, with comprehensive documentation and knowledge transfer